Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just bend me over with no lube...please

This is absolutely ridiculous. I am so tired of BANKS!!! Because my life doesn't seem to be screwed up enough, I have to deal with their stupid shit. When I first opened a new account at my bank, they convinced me to have a savings account where I will have any amount (I think $25.00 is the minimum) transferred into it on the 20th of every month. I was told, and I swear on everything Holy this is what I was told, that if the funds aren't there (and often they are not), the transfer would not happen. 2 months in a row now, that transfer has happened, regardless of what my account looks like. So this month? They put the transfer through, overdrew me and then put 3 $1.00 charges from redbox rentals through. So, at $39.50 for every NSF fee, we have 5. It's going to take every penny of Nick's check to make us positive again and anything that we had planned to pay/do, like moving and our tv payment, is out the window. I have called them both months and both months they basically just point and laugh. The lady today told me that I need to make SURE I account for that $25.00 every month to avoid this. Yeah, thanks, Capt. Obvious. You rock.

Good times.

0 comments: