Thursday, April 16, 2009

And hilarity ensued!

Elijah and I were in my bedroom getting ready to leave when he spots his wooden puzzles put up on a shelf. He begs with everything he has to get me to let him have them. I gave him 1. His animal one (it has less pieces than the number one, so that's good for me). So, he starts taking them all out and we are playing our normal game of "What's that?"

The conversation goes as such:

"Mama, what's this?"

"I don't know, Elijah...what IS that?"

"It's a kitty cat!!!"

"Yes, that's a kitty cat."

"Mama, mama! What's this?!" (as he points to an alligator)

"I don't know, Elijah, what IS that?"

"It's a crocodile!"

"No, honey, it's LIKE a crocodile, but it's called an ALLIGATOR."

"A crocodile!"

"Okay, okay."

"Mama? What's THIS?""I don't know, Eli, what IS that?"

"It's a blue piggy."

ROFLOL

"No, honey, that's a hippo!"

"It's a blue piggy. *does the snorting sound*"

It was too cute to argue over any more.

0 comments: