Friday, April 17, 2009

Sooo...Friday, is it?

Well, today I have managed to wake up to my little one singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", which was precious in itself. I lied in bed listening for as long as I could until I heard, "Mama, I need more milk!" lol He cracks me up. I drug myself out of bed and went to his room where he greeted me with, "HI MAMA! Can I have more milk?" and shakes his cup at me to let me know it's empty. From there, it went down the pooper of sorts.

The kid single handedly destroyed the livingroom. Twice. The dog hiked his leg on the corner of the toybox (not mine, the in-law's), Elijah is heartbroken that we are out of "ogurt", so instead, he has had a bowl of cereal, eggs and ham, cheetos, more ham, and a string cheese that he made me open so that he could tell me he didn't want it. So, I needed some quiet time and used the television as a baby sitter so I could have an hour of peace. It was nice. Posted my mother in law's dogs on Craigslist for her and was browsing the ads for awhile. Now it's an hour until naptime. Let's see what else he can get into!

0 comments: